Junto HLS leadership at a Global Nutrition Company to recruit a Vice President/ Senior Director, Product Strategic Management, Proteins.
- Responsible for development and implementation of product strategies and P&L performance for Global Dairy and Plant Proteins product lines, ensuring appropriate focus and correct resource and asset utilization.
- Full ownership of business positioning and focus.
- Direct and manage, building robust business case’s around Capex, acquisitions and other investments.
- Manage pricing and costing strategy for the Dairy and Plant Proteins business, setting guard rails and taking active involvement in major contract processes.
- Manage initiative for new products in the plants, working with operations, supply, quality, sales and procurement.
- Coordinate with purchasing, sales planning and inventory management to define and maintain product forecast and inventories to ensure product supply.
- Build and rationalize technology platforms for assets. Ensuring optimal product mix, SKU management and margin positioning.
- Building value story as part of go to market strategy.
- Provide clear internal understanding of business and go to market strategy.
- Act as liaison for internal customers (sales, finance, customer service, purchasing, marketing, operations) for day-to-day product related strategies.
- Coordinate and lead monthly and quarterly reviews with sales, operations and procurement.
- Analyze and understand competitive landscape, market trends and dynamics to provide recommendation based on analysis to support growth, manage risk and navigate make changes in the Global Dairy and Plant Proteins business.
- Accelerate the sales process through execution of product strategy. Strong product positioning and excellent product stewardship, optimizing / driving revenue and improving net margins impacting bottom line.
- Setting KPI’s monitoring and reporting on P&L performance.
- Managing and setting clear business goals and driving actions to deliver on these throughout the organization.
- Coordinate and acts as lead to deliver mid and long term product strategies with internal customers (sales, finance, customer service, purchasing, marketing, operations, R&D).
- Must have strong leadership skills in managing and directing employees at various levels within a matrix structure.
- Remote based or Chicago, IL
If you are open to explore and learn more about this opportunity submit your resume using the button below or send directly to DanFarina@JuntoHLS.com.