Junto HLS is working exclusively with the Chief Compliance Officer at a Top 20 pharma client to recruit a Vice President/ Head of Global R&D Compliance.
We need a transformational leader who can work across the spectrum from strategic to hands-on, has experience building compliance competencies/ a world class R&D Compliance function and the influencing capabilities and drive to ensure implementation and adoption of compliance policies and procedures in a global matrix environment.
- Accountable for compliance program deployment and adherence within the R&D organization.
- Act as advisor to R&D senior management team on compliance related matters.
- Provide leadership and oversight of development and implementation of Compliance initiatives and activities within the R&D organization.
- Member of the R&D senior leadership team.
- Chair of the R&D Compliance Committee.
- Ensure an effective compliance program is implemented throughout the R&D organization, including development and implementation of training programs and strategies, policies, and procedures; monitoring and responding to compliance-related inquiries; and corrective action protocols.
- Accountable for the management and development of R&D Compliance staff.
- Ensure development and implementation of compliance training programs and strategies designed to support current and planned R&D business models.
- Ensure identification and evaluation of existing/emerging industry trends, potential risks, and state/federal/international laws and regulations. Determine the potential impact on the business and ensure policy/procedure and/or enhancements are developed and implemented to mitigate risks, accordingly.
- Greater Boston, MA
If you are open to explore and learn more about this opportunity submit your resume using the button below or send directly to DanFarina@JuntoHLS.com.