Our client, a Top 20 Pharma has exclusively engaged Junto HLS to recruit a Vice President Medical Safety, Expertise Access.
- To contribute and lead the company’s commitment and efforts to detect safety issues early, to manage safety risk effectively, and to communicate safety information in a timely manner, across therapeutic areas, both strategically and operationally.
- Promote and to contribute to the practical implementation of the global governance model for Pharmacovigilance worldwide in all territories.
- To spearhead and champion the Medical Safety Expertise Access Program to ensure timely access to the best experts and knowledge of leading edge science and technology (e.g., pharmacogenomics, safety biomarkers, safety consortiums) for use in detecting, assessing and managing safety issues for products in clinical development and globally marketed products.
- Oversee the activities of employees responsible for strategy, innovation and PV intelligence.
- Support and advocate the vision and mission of Global Pharmacovigilance as a member of the Global Pharmacovigilance Leadership Team.
- Interact with the medical, scientific and safety personnel in the Americas/Europe/non EEA countries/Japan/Asia to harmonize PV-related processes and procedure globally as they relate to access to medical expertise and edge science and technology.
- Oversee development of roster of known and potential internal and external safety experts.
- Lead the development of standards for the use of safety biomarkers.
- Participate in formulating and implementing company’s strategy and business plans and corporate governance to bring drugs to market globally.
- Develop consistent approach to identifying, vetting and contracting with potential internal and external medical safety experts for the management and evaluation of safety issues in clinical trials and for marketed products.
- Contribute to and implement policy and plans relating to operations aimed at achieving optimal drug development.
- Medical Degree (MD) is required
- Greater Boston, MA
If you are open to explore and learn more about this opportunity submit your resume using the button below or send directly to DanFarina@JuntoHLS.com.