Junto HLS has been exclusively engaged by a leading biopharmaceutical client to recruit a Sr. Research Scientist to lead research efforts in HIV infection to achieve long term control and a possible cure.
- PhD Required
- Hands-on expertise in immunology, isolation and culturing of primary cells, lymphoproliferative assays, cell-based functional assays, and immune phenotyping by multi-parameter FACS analysis
- Mentor a group of highly effective scientific staff
- Identify and support relevant external collaborations and evaluations of business development opportunities in areas applicable to HIV cure
- Responsible for leading, conducting and coordinating key biological studies and experiments focused on the discovery, profiling and preclinical evaluation of novel treatment approaches including immunomodulators and antibodies with a potential to achieve cure or long-term active control of HIV infection.
- Present regular research updates to project teams and R&D management
- Critically and creatively design and oversee the evaluation of new molecular targets, therapeutic concepts, and therapeutic agents for HIV Cure
- Participate in development of patent applications and publication and presentation of research results
- Build internal expertise in immune control of HIV infection
- Introduce new immunology tools, assays, and models relevant to HIV infection
- Participate in multidisciplinary team efforts by leading specific parts of a project
- Greater San Francisco, CA
If you are open to explore and learn more about this opportunity submit your resume using the button below or send directly to DanFarina@JuntoHLS.com.