Junto HLS is working directly with Pharm Dev/ Formulations leadership at a growing pharmaceutical client, local in the Bay Area, to recruit a Senior Research Associate/ Scientist/ Sr. Scientist, Pharmaceutical Development.
- Develop enabling formulations to support efficacy, PK and toxicology studies
- Conduct physicochemical characterization of lead compounds to guide preclinical formulations
- Conduct solid form screening for development compounds
- Prepare and supply formulations for internal and external preclinical studies
- Conduct stability studies to support the development of lead compounds
- Ensure the stability and reproducibility of formulations made-at or shipped-to CROs
- Write detailed protocols to facilitate the preparation of formulations by non-technical personnel at external sites
- Use analytical methods to assure the formulation compositions and concentrations
- Evaluate developability of lead compounds using microscopy, thermal methods, spectroscopy, X-ray diffraction, chromatography, particle size distribution analysis, and moisture sorption methods
- Manage and operate various instruments used in preclinical formulations
- Support clinical formulation development as needed
- Greater San Francisco Bay Area, CA
If you are open to explore and learn more about this opportunity submit your resume using the button below or send directly to DanFarina@JuntoHLS.com.