Junto HLS has been engaged by a well-funded Oncology Biotech to recruit a Sr. Manager, Project and Alliance Management.
Consider if you are interested in the following:
- A meaningful equity stake in a promising business
- Develop life-saving cancer immunotherapies – potentially a breakthrough treatment in Oncology
- Innovative environment
- Work on cutting edge therapy
- Employees are encouraged to bring their best ideas to the table
- Strong Business Model
- Multiple partnerships with top-tier pharma
- Solid balance sheet
- Visibility and working closely with Senior Management (Internal and Alliance Partners)
- Low bureaucracy
- Able to be impactful and get things done quickly
- Ability to grow
- Passionate, purpose driven and capable peers throughout the organization
- High integrity, experienced leadership
- Accountable for supporting pre-clinical and drug development team(s), with one or more programs in development, working closely with the management team.
- Responsible for the managing established alliances and partnerships ensuring that both internal and external commitments are being met as described in the executed Agreements.
- Be the main point of contact with the alliance and partnership.
- Lead multi-disciplinary project teams to ensure successful implementation, management and completion of development program.
- Provide guidance to development teams through the effective development, management approval and execution of strategic plans; this includes identification of project risks, ensuring communications within and external to the team are effective, and approved team resources and budgets are appropriately planned and managed.
- Creating and maintaining integrated cross-functional project timelines, preparing internal team documents, authoring development plans and reports, and ensuring effective communication between the teams and management.
- Ensure that team meetings have structure and clear purposes and goals; facilitate and drive meetings effectively and clearly communicate decisions and action items to team members and relevant parties outside of the team.
- Central NJ
If you are open to explore and learn more about this opportunity submit your resume using the button below or send directly to Michelle@juntoHLS.com.