Regulatory Leadership at a growing specialty pharma in New Jersey has tasked Junto HLS with recruiting a Sr. Director to head-up Advertising, Promotions & Labeling reporting directly to the SVP of RA and Quality.
- Provide leadership and regulatory expertise to members of the Regulatory team; as well as Advertising Agencies and internal personnel (i.e. Marketing and Sales teams)
- Be responsible for managing and mentoring the U.S. Promotional, Advertising and Labeling Team responsible for reviewing, approving, and submitting to DDMAC all required promotional, advertising, and labeling materials
- Facilitate review and approval of promotional materials and marketing activities to ensure compliance and adherence to corporate policies
- Leads the Promotional Review Board (PRB) meetings
- Be responsible for system to track promotional materials
- Be responsible for oversight of personnel in the development and maintenance of labeling components for all products
- Manage direct reports and build team according to project needs; provide coaching and subject matter expertise to team members and colleagues
- Identify and discuss higher risk areas to the SVP, Regulatory Affairs/Quality Assurance
- Northern NJ
If you are open to explore and learn more about this opportunity submit your resume using the button below or send directly to DanFarina@JuntoHLS.com.