Junto HLS is working exclusively with Sr. Leadership at a top-tier pharmaceutical client, with a strong oncology pipeline, to recruit a Senior Director, Outcomes Research – Oncology to contribute to the successful development and commercialization of new and innovative therapies.
- Work within a multidisciplinary, matrixed organization to develop and execute successful outcomes research strategies for one or more therapies in an assigned therapeutic area
- Design, implement and communicate results of outcomes research studies that help achieve product-specific objectives
- Collaborate and partner with key internal stakeholder colleagues to ensure priorities and strategies are aligned
- Represent the outcomes research function on corporate cross-functional teams related to product development and commercialization
- Prepare, review, and publish scientific reports reflecting ongoing or completed work
- Communicate findings from outcomes studies to relevant internal and external audiences
Select Education, Experience, Knowledge and Skills:
- Combination of academic training and practical experience in outcomes research and epidemiology is required. This may be consist of
- Doctoral degree (e.g., Ph.D., Sc.D. or Dr.P.H.) in a relevant discipline such as, but not limited to, health services research, health outcomes research, epidemiology, pharmacy administration, public health, economics, statistics or decision sciences, plus twelve years of practical experience
- Clinical degree (e.g., in medicine, pharmacy, nursing) and a masters degree in a related discipline (as noted above), plus ten years of practical experience
- Practical experience is defined as performing epidemiology and outcomes research, in any setting, including life sciences company, research organization, academic institution or governmental agency, is required.
- Expert knowledge and experience in management of epidemiology and outcomes research in the multi-disciplinary drug development and commercialization environment and process (involving multiple stakeholders) is expected.
- Demonstrated expertise in outcomes research (such as, but not limited to, retrospective or prospective observational studies, patient-reported outcomes/health-related quality of life assessment, clinical-economic modeling and analysis, /meta-analysis) is required.
- Demonstrated experience in conducting or interpreting statistical analysis is required.
- Strong leadership capability with proven skills in team building, and motivating and developing people, is expected.
- Proven ability to work collaboratively and lead effectively in a multicultural and cross functional team environment is expected.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate scientific evidence, with strong written and verbal presentation skills, is required.
- Record of high-quality, peer-reviewed epidemiology and/or outcomes research publications is required.
- Greater Boston, MA
If you are open to explore and learn more about this opportunity submit your resume using the button below or send directly to DanFarina@JuntoHLS.com.