Junto HLS has been engaged by Leadership at a Top 20 pharma to recruit a Sr. Director/ Director, Project Mgmt & Strategic Initiatives – External Innovation/BD.
- Provides project management and leadership skills to External Innovation/BD in the successful identification, evaluation, and conclusion of transactions as well as post-transaction collaboration management to meet company’s strategic objectives.
- Helps create and implement External Innovation/BD’s external communication strategy, develop and implement knowledge management systems, and helps drive strategic and operational initiatives.
- Advanced degree required
- Proactively drive project and resource priorities that align with the Drug Development Unit and Therapeutic Area Unit external innovation business objectives.
- Assemble and manage cross-functional due diligence teams, define and track the progress of due diligence, outline key strategic objectives and operational plans for each transaction, ensure timelines are met for due diligence, ensure deal needs are defined and tracked.
- Continuously and efficiently manage stakeholders at various levels and across functions.
- Partner with global colleagues to develop and monitor project-specific timelines, identify ways to efficiently manage due diligence and other deal activities, make suggestions for improving the deal review and governance process.
Strategic and Operational Initiatives
- Improve triage process for potential deals.
- Revise and/or create new processes for due diligence.
- Develop quantitative KPI metrics for various stages of deal flow.
- Collaborate with global colleagues to develop and successfully deliver effective communication materials for key meetings, conferences, and conventions.
- Measure the effectiveness of internal and external communication strategies.
- Implement technology and process solutions to meet company’s manage external innovation objectives in the areas of competitive intelligence, contact management, transaction management, and deal/opportunity evaluation and planning
- Develop processes and job aids for system users and foster wide adoption of the systems and processes.
- Greater Boston, MA
If you are open to explore and learn more about this opportunity submit your resume using the button below or send directly to DanFarina@JuntoHLS.com.