Junto HLS is working exclusively with Sr. Leadership at a top-tier pharmaceutical client to recruit a Sr. Director/ Director, Portfolio Management to provide decision and analytic support.
Are you a good fit?
- Portfolio Management, Analytical and Communications Skills –Applicable to a matrixed, global and multi-cultural environment
- Pharmaceutical Industry Knowledge –Deep understanding of the drug development process, asset valuation, pipeline/ TA targets, and competitor landscape
- Business Acumen – Proactive, solution focused, solid understanding of commercial and demonstrated financial, budget and resource planning experience
- Collaboration and Stakeholder Management Skills – Flexibility, tolerance and diplomacy to best manage change and differing opinions
- (See Select Accountabilities below)
- Provide strategic leadership and expertise with respect to portfolio analytics and decision making (providing real-time analytics, identification of material events, structuring problems and generating insights)
- Monitor portfolio progress and related KPIs, identify gaps and make strategic recommendations
- Lead Probability Expert Team interviews and process
- Serve as the single point of contact for portfolio-related matters—ensuring continuous data and information flow
- Portfolio prioritization and resource management
- Greater Chicago, IL
If you are open to explore and learn more about this opportunity submit your resume using the button below or send directly to DanFarina@JuntoHLS.com.