Junto HLS has been exclusively retained by a leading provider of integrated safety and broader life sciences to recruit a Sr. Director/ Vice President, Safety – Subject Matter Expert.
The company is experiencing tremendous growth and continues to invest heavily in people and products to maintain its leading position in the minds of both industry and health authority leaders.
- Education – Advanced degree required
- The primary function for this position is to bring customer facing, inward facing and Industry / agency thought leadership experience to the company’s drug safety offerings
- Customer facing: Act as a trusted partner and subject matter expert. During discussions with potential customers, bring to bear extensive knowledge of the field, and explain not only how our products would suit them, but what they should be doing relating to drug safety, etc. Assist clients in overcoming the resistance in the industry to certain techniques, partly cultural and partly regulatory in origin and assist them in navigating through their concerns is an essential component.
- Inward facing: Internally, this position will provide direction to the teams who help develop and design software tools. This position will manage the SME’s, Product Managers and Product Technical Managers, who write the requirements. Guidance will be provided to these team members to ensure the overall vision of the Software Product Unit is executed upon.
- Industry / agency thought leadership: This position will liaise with agencies on behalf of customers who might be particularly reserved about certain issues, and it is useful to be able to make thoughtful experienced arguments. At the same time, this position would Chair the Safety Advisory Board and Industry Standard Platform to ensure the vision for the Software Product Unit is shared with strategic clients on an ongoing basis and to ensure that standards for drug safety and utilizing company software are achieved.
- Requires in-depth experience in drug safety, particularly as it can be practically applied
- Responsible for thought leadership through active participation in industry events
- Drives and executes on the strategy for the Safety Software Product Unit
- Utilize his/her industry experience and ensure that the Safety strategy aligns with key customer priorities
- Frequently meet with customers to ensure that product innovation and evolution is created in conjunction with customer feedback
- Remote or Multiple US Locations
If you are open to explore and learn more about this opportunity submit your resume using the button below or send directly to DanFarina@JuntoHLS.com.