The (Sr.) Compliance Manager will be responsible for managing key portions of the Company’s Corporate Compliance function with special emphasis and focus on Sales, Marketing and/or R&D Compliance.
- Developing and assessing corporate compliance programs, training, adherence and effectiveness including PhRMA Compliance, OIG Compliance, Sales, Marketing and/or R&D Compliance.
- Constructing – monitoring and auditing programs for sales and marketing activity, grants, sponsorships, medical education, off-label promotion, advisory boards, speaker programs, medical affairs.
- Managing internal risk assessments and investigations.
- Development and delivery of formal compliance training
- Vendor interaction – management of vendor relationships.
- New York, NY
If you are open to explore and learn more about this opportunity submit your resume using the button below or send directly to Michelle@juntoHLS.com.