Junto HLS has been exclusively retained by Functional Leadership within a Boutique CRO to recruit a Senior Program Manager.
- FULL-TIME Position (not contract)
- Monitors and coordinates the efforts of the project teams.
- Forecasts budgets (actual vs. projected) on a periodic basis that includes information provided by Service Providers; prepares initial and annual program budget. Generates and maintains master program budget.
- Prepares, maintains, and manages the integrated master timeline for a program.
- Tracks program progress against development plan milestones.
- Forecasts changes to timelines and assesses their impact on program deliverables.
- Oversees multiple functional areas and Service Providers involved in a program.
- Performs risk analysis of programs and develops contingency and corrective and preventive action plans (CAPAs). Generates and maintains risk register for program, including mitigation strategies and contingency plans.
- Institutes CAPA as necessary to bring a program back on schedule and on budget.
- Provides progress reports to senior management and DevCo Partners.
- Greater Washington DC
If you are open to explore and learn more about this opportunity submit your resume using the button below or send directly to Michelle@juntoHLS.com.