Leadership at a top-tier pharmaceutical client has exclusively tasked Junto HLS with recruiting a (Senior) Medical Director – CNS Experimental Medicine Early Clinical.
Are you a fit?
- TA Expertise in Psychiatry and/or Neurology
- Translational/Experimental Medicine Experience
- Education – MD
- (See Select Accountabilities below)
- Represents Clinical Development in the Global Project Team (GPT) and leads a matrix team focused on Clinical Development in the early phases (Ph1-Ph2a POC).
- Drives development of early clinical development plans (designing of FIH, Ph0, Ph1, Ph2 PoC studies) on pre-candidate selection molecules to PoC, in alignment with the GPT Asset Strategy.
- Promotes seamless transition between research and clinical development and contributes to the overall Therapeutic Area Unit Asset Strategy.
- Collaborates with the CNS Drug Development Unit and supports the Head of CNS Clinical Science to harmonize the efforts between Clin Sci and the Pharmaceutical Research Division.
- Acts as Early Development liason for Business Development and co-ordinates Early Development functional review/assessment/due diligence of in-licencing opportunities.
- Provides input for early asset as it pertains to unmet medical need, differentiation for current SoC, viability/competitive landscape, safety, HE&OR and payor/reimbursement assessments, personalized medicine, development requirements and needs for all pre-Candidate Selection assets.
- Contributes clinical input to aid research portfolio prioritization.
- Greater Chicago, IL
If you are open to explore and learn more about this opportunity submit your resume using the button below or send directly to DanFarina@JuntoHLS.com.