Junto HLS has been engaged by a Top 20 pharma client to recruit a Senior Manager, QC.
- Supervise and mentor QC Supervisors/Managers as well as support staff.
- Demonstrate an in-depth theoretical understanding of laboratory operations, systems, methods and regulatory compliance across analytical and bioanalytical chemistry disciplines.
- Represents QC business processes across the organization, particularly as it applies to method transfers and expanding laboratory operations.
- Responsible for leading and managing complex projects of diverse scope within QC and cross-functionally.
- Proactively plans and prioritizes lab operations and resolves quality and compliance issues.
- Independently exercises judgment for broadly defined practices, procedures and policies to select methods, techniques and evaluation criterion.
- Interact with management to review FTE requirements, annual budgeting and other business needs.
- Responsible for maintaining a compliant training program for all staff.
- Work with analysts and employees from other departments to troubleshoot problems of broad scope that encompass multi-faceted project/experimental areas.
- Provide guidance to analysts supporting contract laboratory testing to ensure timely results in accordance with site priorities.
- Review SOPs, studies, validation documentation, change controls and investigations to maintain compliance.
- Meet with functional group on a regular basis to discuss routine laboratory functions, individual projects and departmental goals.
- Greater Minneapolis, MN
If you are open to explore and learn more about this opportunity submit your resume using the button below or send directly to Michelle@juntoHLS.com.