Junto HLS has been engaged by Leadership at a Top 20 pharma to recruit a Senior Manager, Global Oncology Forecasting & Analytics.
The incumbent will play a critical role in the success of the Forecasting & Analytics function and will be a highly visible commercial partner with senior Leadership.
- Lead development and implementation of Oncology forecast models & tracking; proactively identify new data sources that will enhance decision making & increase forecast accuracy.
- Effectively explain modeling assumptions to key stakeholders including senior leadership and triangulate assumptions with other data and forecasting model to pressure test them and develop “what if” scenarios.
- Implement best-in-class forecast modeling approaches; work with supplier partners, foster strong partnerships in the context of resources, timing and overall goals.
- Integrate forecasting efforts & insights with primary research, competitive intelligence, & analytics insights co-developed with peers across the Strategic Planning Group (SPG) and translate into business impact.
- In partnership with SPG and global marketing team colleagues, lead identification and development of key performance metrics to measure and monitor brand strategy.
- Provide context and forecasting leadership to cross-functional partners (e.g., Finance, Supply Chain) to ensure the potential impact of commercial strategies are well understood and planned.
- Lead identification, maintenance, and generation of data references/databases for continuously improving oncology epidemiology, across markets.
- Showcase consulting skills, including consultative listening, problem definition, hypothesis generation, data analysis, translation to value, and oral and written presentation for strong business impact and value-add.
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team-based environment, including external vendors.
- Demonstrated analytical skills combined with a client-service mindset.
- Demonstrated ability to think strategically to drive key business decisions.
- Greater Boston, MA
If you are open to explore and learn more about this opportunity submit your resume using the button below or send directly to DanFarina@JuntoHLS.com.