Junto HLS has been engaged by Commercial Leadership at a Top 20 pharma to recruit a Senior Director, US Oncology Marketing.
The incumbent will be responsible for the development and implementation of key brand strategies and initiatives and support the overall commercialization plan.
- Develop and execute U.S. commercialization strategy which includes identification of key market issues and opportunities, critical success factors and brand strategies, key tactical programs and product positioning and messaging
- Develop, oversee and execute brand initiatives for respective channels successfully to attain strategic objectives, including promotional branded and non-branded campaigns and promotional presence at major medical congresses
- Hire, coach, develop, and retain direct reports
- Launch new indications and collaborate with Training to communicate label updates and introduce new promotional initiatives to field personnel efficiently and accurately
- Play key leadership role in the development of the annual brand plan, including identification of key issues and opportunities, strategies and critical success factors, tactical initiatives, and advertising and promotion budget
- Work collaboratively with sales and market access management to ensure alignment on strategy and implementation of promotional programs
- Appropriately contribute to key opinion leader and advocacy development and strategic planning
- Work collaboratively with key thought leaders, academic institutions, and professional and patient advocacy groups to validate commercial approaches and secure launch readiness for possible new indications in the US
- Identify market research needs, align on market research plans and translate findings into product strategies and forecasting assumptions
- Collaborate with Commercial Operations regarding pricing strategy and forecast recommendations
- Evaluate brand performance against budget to ensure a cost effective allocation of resources and appropriate management reporting
- Work and manage all vendors/agencies successfully and effectively
- Greater Boston, MA
If you are open to explore and learn more about this opportunity submit your resume using the button below or send directly to DanFarina@JuntoHLS.com.