Junto HLS has been exclusively engaged by leadership at a nimble, innovative and growing Biotech to recruit a Senior Director, Program Leadership.
- Your Program Leadership expertise
- Our client is establishing the Program Leadership function via this hire
- Serve as the dedicated, primary point of accountability to provide strategic leadership across one or more programs
- Your Clinical Development/ Translational experience
- Fast-Track designated program – published clinical data for the concept already in place
- Refine TPP vs competitive landscape, map out CDP and define regulatory pathway
- Strong working knowledge of essential development activities across functions is required
- Clinical, Manufacturing/Technical Development, Regulatory, etc.
- Your strategic and scientific acumen
- Drive decision making on complex questions within the cross-functional team and Senior Leadership
- Proactively define program strategy, decision points and risks, drive towards operational goals, define team structure and create clarity on mission and responsibilities across the team
- PhD, PharmD or MD a plus; but not required, with commensurate experience
- The opportunity to develop a new field of medicine and a truly novel treatment modality
- Your ability to smartly manage and work through the ambiguity inherit to truly novel treatments/ modalities in an area of high unmet need
- Entrepreneurial career/ growth opportunity vs. just another job
- Generous and fair compensation – Equity Stake
- Wear many hats and make an impact
- Greater Boston, MA
If you are open to explore and learn more about this opportunity, submit your resume using the button below or send directly to DanFarina@juntoHLS.com.