Junto HLS is working directly with Leadership at a Top 20 pharma to recruit a Senior Director, Global Brand Lead, Vaccines.
- Spans payer, provider and patient channels for the number one program in company’s vaccine business unit
- Create and manage global asset strategies & initiatives for both inline & pipeline assets in the Vaccine Franchise, inclusive of lifecycle management
- Ensure thorough understanding and anticipation of the market environment throughout the organization
- Ensure the Vaccine Franchise has access to the resources needed within the company and its partners to maximize its launch and commercial growth
- Contribute to the strategic framework for optimization of resource allocation across the portfolio and the identification of next generation products and technologies to enrich the Vaccine Franchise portfolio.
- Provide a vision for the Franchise future position in the market to inspire and align capabilities, ensuring customer needs are met while creating sustainable value for public health and shareholders:
- Be aware of the current and anticipate new market driving trends;
- Guide the operating plans (MRP horizon) and Regions/countries’ plans for consistency with global strategy, with a focus on strategic countries and global products;
- Ensure that corporate development strategy and initiatives are coordinated with global Franchise product & portfolio strategies;
- Ensure clear cross-functional goals are established in relation to the Franchise vision design and implementation.
- Deliver development and implementation of optimal global product/brand strategies including:
- Articulation by cross functional teams of strategic choices for the Franchise based on evidence, customer insights and thorough understanding of company’s capabilities;
- Launch strategies (segmentation, behavioral objectives by targets, positioning, key messages, branding…);
- Product strategy adaptation to life cycle stage after launch;
- Ensure key strategic issues are identified and addressed to maximize value of the assets;
- Ensure competitive intelligence information is available and is used in scenario planning and decision making in relation to Franchise strategies;
- Design and coordination of War Gaming for insightful analysis of competitive moves and implications on our Franchise strategies;
- Value positioning and Pricing policy, in cooperation with Market Access and regional commercial and medical affairs;
- Coordination with Medical Affairs and Communications of global integrated communication and advocacy strategic plan;
- Global marketing tactics on global products, including promotional material, educational and communication material, corresponding digital assets, coordination of large events;
- Identification in collaboration with Medical Affairs, Market Access and Public Affairs, of strategic objectives for third party partnerships, phase IV to contribute to shape the market and enhance product profiles;
- Coordination of cross functional prelaunch, launch and post launch plans : Integrated Strategic Brand Plan, Launch Plan, and Post Launch evaluation;
- Alignment with regions and countries on execution of franchise strategies.
- Engage in commercial and communication relationship with external partners and public advocacy groups regarding global disease and product advocacy as required;
- Contribute within the global commercial function to support local company Vaccines organizations and operational directions in developing and implementing plans to implement the franchise strategy, including:
- Clear communication throughout the organization of the critical success factors for a brand launch, ensuring plans are in place to meet them;
- Provision of Annual Brand Books for launched product(s);
- Monitoring of global strategy implementation locally, and adjusting accordingly;
- Diffusion of good marketing practice throughout the organization and good practice sharing relevant to the franchise.
- Fully engage with key functions, including manufacturing and commercial colleagues to ensure that the strategy is sound, clear, and executable. Coordinate with R&D, Manufacturing and Commercial Operations initiatives to minimize time to market and to peak sales and to optimize product performance and profitability for the franchise;
- Drive the initiative towards determining product profitability with global controlling: strategic product & franchise P&L;
- Represent commercial team in GPT; leads the cross-functional GBT (Global Brand Team); Serves in other key committees (e.g. MOC) representing commercial priorities;
- Serves as the single-point of contact for the asset as needed for questions / inquiries / updates from the VBU leadership team and vaccines colleagues world-wide
- Greater Boston, MA
If you are open to explore and learn more about this opportunity submit your resume using the button below or send directly to DanFarina@JuntoHLS.com.