Junto HLS has been exclusively engaged by our client, a Top 20 Pharma, to recruit a (Sr.) Director, Search and Evaluation, reporting to the Vice President of Search and Evaluation.
- Access innovative technologies (therapeutics and R&D platforms)
- Proactively monitor the commercial and academic landscape for all external discovery and development stage innovations (Full breadth of TAs within company strategy)
- Coordinate technical evaluation and due diligence teams where appropriate and work with transaction teams to consummate deals
- Build a strong outreach program
Education and Select Behavioral Competencies and Skills:
- At least 8+ years in the Pharma/Biotech industry, preferably in drug discovery in one or more of the following core TA’s: CV-Metabolism-Diabetes, CNS, Immunology, Oncology and GI
- Scientific knowledge and gravitas to hold/drive meaningful scientific discussions with industrial and academic experts and key opinion leaders across TA’s and different areas of applied science
- A track record of success in sourcing/driving significant business development opportunities (please provide deal sheet if available)
- Strong interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- San Diego, CA or San Francisco, CA
If you are open to explore and learn more about this opportunity submit your resume using the button below or send directly to DanFarina@JuntoHLS.com.