Junto HLS has been exclusively retained by a leading provider of integrated Safety/ PV and broader life sciences software solutions to recruit a Safety Subject Matter Expert.
We’re working directly with the Managing Director and the Suite of Safety software solutions is experiencing tremendous growth in its customer base. The company is investing heavily in people and products to maintain its leading position in the minds of both industry and health authority leaders.
- Highly competitive compensation
- Leverage case management/safety operations experience to act as subject matter expert (SME) to support internal activities and customer implementations
- Acting as the “face” of the product group when liaising with stakeholders/customers
- Liaising with the necessary departments within the business and working closely with the development teams to ensure agreed milestones/targets are met
- Managing the communication of new releases and enhancements to external and internal parties
- Customer and trade show presentations
- Acting as a subject matter expert in sales and implementation support
- Ensure the accuracy of product specifications, usability, test strategies, etc. through development of extensive business scenarios and review/sign off the internally developed documents (RD, prototypes, etc.)
- United Kingdom (Remote – work from home & client sites)
If you are open to explore and learn more about this opportunity submit your resume using the button below or send directly to DanFarina@JuntoHLS.com.