Junto HLS has been exclusively retained by a leading provider of integrated Regulatory and broader life sciences software solutions to recruit a RIMS/ Regulatory SME (Subject Matter Expert).
We’re working directly with the Managing Director and the Suite of Regulatory software solutions is experiencing tremendous growth in its customer base. The company is investing heavily in people and products to maintain its leading position in the minds of both industry and health authority leaders.
- Competitive compensation
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Act as a subject matter expert (SME) to support internal activities and customer implementations as well as externally as an industry thought leader.
- Lead process definition and optimization related to Regulatory Affairs domain.
- Responsible for building solution strategy in collaboration with ongoing development of our Regulatory software solutions.
- Supporting sales to achieve the revenue growth of the Regulatory solution as well as the overall success of the application suite within the regulatory domain.
- Take ownership of the product and work with Product Management in planning the product functional overviews / feature lists of each product.
- Ensure the accuracy of product specifications, usability, test strategies, etc. through development of extensive business scenarios and review/sign off the internally developed documents (RD, prototypes, etc.).
- Managing the communication of new releases and enhancements to external and internal parties.
- Liaising with the necessary departments within the business and working closely with the development teams to ensure agreed milestones/targets are met.
- Customer and trade show presentations.
- Remote or Multiple US Locations
If you are open to explore and learn more about this opportunity submit your resume using the button below or send directly to DanFarina@JuntoHLS.com.