Junto HLS is working with a top consumer healthcare company in Northern New Jersey recruiting a Regulatory Operations Lead – Vitamins, Minerals, and Supplements to work across a number of products/projects, many of which you’d be familiar with as both a professional and a consumer.
- Provide regulatory requirements for development of local product development strategy
- Provide regulatory requirements and guidance to Regulatory Strategist for the assigned projects on potential issues and resolutions
- Implement and execute product regulatory strategy, delivering against project milestones.
- Approve finished product labels to ensure regulatory compliance. Work with Regulatory Strategist on development of new claims and as necessary seek outside counsel for perspective/guidance.
- Assemble, file and maintain any product registration, on a Federal, State, or local basis
- Design and maintain regulatory related files
- Create, update, and maintain regulatory processes and related SOPs
- Coach/maintain department’s directives, processes, procedures and metrics
- Coordinate regional regulatory activities necessary to ensure and obtain compliance with regional and global regulations
- Monitor, collect and interpret regional regulatory issues and trends that will impact our products, policies and procedures
- Negotiate and resolve issues raised by regulatory authorities
- Attend industry association meetings and/or other organizations in North America and report information on new, proposed or modified regulations to management
- Develop and maintain a database of registration activities, project status, and regulatory metrics
- Manage external resources to expedite document reviews and submissions to meet timelines. Obtain advice to address regulatory issues
- Northern NJ
If you are open to explore and learn more about this opportunity submit your resume using the button below or send directly to Michelle@juntoHLS.com.