Junto HLS is working directly with Regulatory Leadership, at a top consumer healthcare company in Northern New Jersey, to recruit a qualified Regulatory Lead – Strategy to work across a number of market leading products/projects, many of which you’d be familiar with as both a professional and a consumer.
Are you a fit for the position:
- US/North America Regulatory Affairs experience
- Strategic leadership of consumer product development and registration projects to meet the business objectives for the region
- Develop and deliver innovative regional regulatory strategies for specific projects
- Lead meetings and negotiations in support of submission and approval of new product registrations with Regulatory Agencies
- Lead Regional Regulatory team supporting specific project through matrix management
- Provide regulatory assessments of internal and external opportunities
- Primary point of contact with Global Regulatory
- Represent Regional Regulatory Affairs on project teams
- Full compliance with all government regulations and corporate policies including oversight of corrective actions for which the appropriate regulatory team is accountable
- Coordination and implementation of consistent standards and processes, as well as sharing of best practices across the regulatory organization
- Northern NJ
If you are open to explore and learn more about this opportunity submit your resume using the button below or send directly to Michelle@juntoHLS.com.