Junto HLS has been engaged by a top healthcare company to recruit a Regulatory Compliance Specialist.
- BA/BS degree required
- Provide reliable interpretations of regulations and guidance document
- Provide Regulatory support for regulatory compliance of current products
- Support DEA Licensing for logistics centers and Year End Diversion tabulation
- Support for FDA- ACE submissions
- Support import compliance for US Customs & Border, Health Canada, Transport Canada
- Support US DOT Hazardous Materials Shipping
- Database Management
- Support maintenance of various databases including: NA internal ingredient disclosure database, Company website, TDS, Customs, and the external WERCS portal for product registration
- Assists in the tracking, archival and retrieval of regulatory information for website submissions/licensing following instructions from supervisor
- Northern New Jersey
If you are open to explore and learn more about this opportunity submit your resume using the button below or send directly to Michelle@juntoHLS.com.