Junto HLS has been engaged by a top healthcare company in Northern New Jersey to recruit a Regulatory CMC Lead to work across a number of market leading products/projects, many of which you’d be familiar with as both a professional and a consumer.
- A Rising Tide – Build your career in a company which continues to expand its business, creating new and engaging growth opportunities for its people
- Career Development – Work with Sr. Regulatory Leadership with a demonstrated track record of people development
- A Strong Team – Join a high integrity, high functioning team of peers, mentors/managers and cross-function stakeholders you can respect and learn from
- Market Leading – Work on market leading brands you’d know as both a consumer and professional, in a company positioned to become the #1 in its sector within the US
- Best of Both Worlds – Join a business with the scale, global reach and power brands of a large business while working in an entrepreneurial, low bureaucracy and action oriented team environment
- Expand Your Skillset – With a diverse set of products and responsibilities, you’ll be sure to build knowledge and experience in new areas
- BA/BS degree required
- High attention to detail and strong organization skills
- Results oriented, entrepreneurial and self-motivated
- Provide Regulatory support for current products and development projects
- Execute strategy and provide regulatory support and input. Deliver projects and other initiatives to progress current product portfolio by providing regulatory direction and support to stakeholders.
- Collect and collate data required for registration submissions.
- Prepare submission packages for the appropriate Regulatory Agency.
- Correspond with the appropriate Federal or State Agency regarding registration submissions.
- Review product labeling and supporting materials
- Implement new regulations and guidance
- Support infrastructure and systems integration
- Gain understanding of legislative and regulatory climate
- Northern New Jersey
If you are open to explore and learn more about this opportunity submit your resume using the button below or send directly to Michelle@juntoHLS.com.