Junto HLS is working with a top consumer healthcare company in Northern New Jersey recruiting a Regulatory Affairs Team Leader with oversight across their top OTC brands, many of which you’d be familiar with as both a professional and a consumer.
The position has 3-6 direct reports and reports directly to the Head of Healthcare Regulatory Affairs in North America.
- Participates as an active member of the senior regulatory management team
- Oversees, manages and implements the preparation of major regulatory filings
- Ensures timely completion of routine regulatory submissions required for maintenance
- Provides regulatory expertise to development project teams, developing regulatory strategy and execution of strategic plans that are in support of brand pillar goals and timelines.
- Assumes a key leadership role to provide regulatory guidance to regulatory groups
- Reviews technical reports prepared in support of regulatory filings
- Maintains close working relationship with R&D, operations and marketing staff
- Designs and implements control procedures to ensure compliance is sufficient
- Supervise a team of 3-6 regulatory personnel
- Northern NJ
If you are open to explore and learn more about this opportunity submit your resume using the button below or send directly to DanFarina@JuntoHLS.com.