Junto HLS has been engaged by Leadership at a Top 20 pharma to recruit a Project Manager/ Sr. Manager, Portfolio Governance Ops.
The incumbent will ensure operational excellence within the Portfolio Governance function.
- Develop and implement processes for proactively soliciting upcoming Portfolio decisions from R&D and business development organizations.
- Review operational variance reports in order to proactively identify assets that may need to return to PRC to obtain approvals on variance.
- Plan governance meetings, balancing requests from multiple executive-level stakeholders and ensuring that portfolio decisions occur in a timely manner that allows business operations to continue seamlessly.
Governance meeting execution:
- Partner with Senior Director, Portfolio Governance, to ensure successful execution of meetings in a manner that supports robust meeting discussion and effective decision-making.
- Support creation of governance meeting briefing documents and meeting minutes.
- Ensure that all members and key stakeholder have access to governance meeting materials.
- Manage governance electronic review decision process.
- Manage ongoing governance action item log; follow-up with teams and individuals in organization as needed to document action item completion.
Ongoing governance refinement:
- Proactively identify opportunities for streamlining and optimizing governance processes as R&D organization evolves.
- Through interactions with key stakeholders, proactively identify improvements that may streamline governance business processes and/or improve overall quality of governance meetings
- Execute governance refinement initiatives.
- Greater Boston, MA
If you are open to explore and learn more about this opportunity submit your resume using the button below or send directly to DanFarina@JuntoHLS.com.