Junto HLS has been engaged by the head of Project and Portfolio Management to recruit a Project Lead, Global Project Management.
- Location – Virginia – Client offers excellent relocation package.
- Reports to the Head of Project and Portfolio Management
- Will mentor and train Global Project Managers
- Lead and manage assigned projects collaborating with R&D, Medical, Commercial, Supply, Quality and Global Therapy Leaders through structured project team meetings
- Lead stage gate reviews and overall decision making for the assigned project; ensures project activities are reported accurately and in a timely manner to the senior leadership
- Develops and implements Project Management best practices to support growth and productivity
- Coach project teams through demonstrating in depth knowledge of drug development, excellent interpersonal communication skills, leadership skills, self-confidence, and influencing skills; has the presence to manage through a crisis
- Serve as the liaison between the project teams and Portfolio Review Committee
- Liaise, and act as primary point of contact, with 3rd party development partners when needed
- Education: BA/BS/MS degree, or Ph.D.
- Other skills and experience
- PII and PIII experience a plus
- Negotiation and facilitation
If you are open to explore and learn more about this opportunity submit your resume using the button below or send directly to DanFarina@JuntoHLS.com.