Junto HLS has been exclusively retained by a leading provider of integrated Regulatory and broader life sciences software solutions to recruit experienced Regulatory Operations and R&D IS candidates for a Product Manager – Regulatory role.
Please Note: This is an impactful senior level position. “Product Manager” is not intended to indicate this is only a manager level opportunity.
The RIMS suite of software solutions is experiencing tremendous growth in its customer base. The company is investing heavily in people and products to maintain its leading position in the minds of both industry and health authority leaders.
- Highly competitive compensation
- The Product Manager will be responsible for building a product plan and managing the ongoing development of our Regulatory software solutions.
- Acting as the “face” of the product group when liaising with stakeholders/customers.
- Liaising with the necessary departments within the business and working closely with the development teams to ensure agreed milestones/targets are met.
- Work with Product Management in planning the product functional overviews / feature lists of each product.
- Ensure the accuracy of product specifications, usability, test strategies, etc. through development of extensive business scenarios and review/sign off the internally developed documents (RD, prototypes, etc).
- Act as a subject matter expert (SME) to support internal activities as well as externally project the company as an industry thought leader.
- Responsibility in business development.
- Manage the communication of new releases and enhancements to external and internal parties.
- Strong industry awareness (Life Science – pharmaceutical software).
- Ability to build effective working relationships.
- Self-starter, motivated and positive.
- Strong technical awareness.
- Long term vision.
- Planning & Organizing.
- Customer Awareness.
- Remote or Multiple US Locations
If you are open to explore and learn more about this opportunity submit your resume using the button below or send directly to DanFarina@JuntoHLS.com.