Junto HLS is working directly with Medical Leadership at a Top 20 pharma to recruit a Senior Medical Director/ Medical Director, Vaccine Clinical Development.
- Clinical Development team participation and leadership
- Leads the Global Development Team insuring that the development teams are proactively identifying contingencies, potential risks and strategies to address future obstacles.
- Directs Development Team strategy and deliverables overseeing the Development Strategy, Clinical Development Plan and Clinical Protocols.
- Responsible for high impact global decisions: monitoring and interpreting data from ongoing internal and external studies, assessing the medical and scientific implications and making recommendations that impact regional and global development such as “go/no go” decisions or modification of development plans or study designs that may have a significant impact on timelines or product labeling.
- Synopsis / Protocol Development, Study Execution, & Study Interpretation
- Drives all Clinical Development activities relating to the preparation / approval of Synopses, Protocols and the conduct of clinical studies.
- Interprets data from an overall scientific standpoint as well as within the context of the medical significance to individual patients.
- Trial Medical Monitoring
- Oversees medical monitoring activities, assessing issues related to protocol conduct and/or individual subject safety. Assesses overall safety information for studies and compounds in conjunction with Pharmacovigilance.
- External Interactions
- Directs activities involved in interactions with regulatory authorities/agencies and clinical development and key opinion leaders relevant to assigned compounds.
- Due Diligence, Business Development and Alliance Projects
- Responsible for evaluation of potential business development opportunities with regard to clinical development.
- Serves as clinical contact point for ongoing alliance projects and interfaces with partner to achieve company’s strategic goals while striving to maintain good working relationship between company and partner.
- Greater Boston, MA
If you are open to explore and learn more about this opportunity submit your resume using the button below or send directly to DanFarina@JuntoHLS.com.