Our client, a Top 20 Pharma has exclusively engaged Junto HLS to recruit two Medical Directors in Oncology Clinical Research.
The first position will lead clinical development of early phase oncology projects while the second position will focus on multiple new indications for a promising asset in late stage clinical development.
- Develops and writes clinical development plans for new chemical entities, from first-in-human to regulatory approval.
- Provides medical guidance and leadership in the design, implementation, monitoring and interpretation of clinical trials.
- Develops phase I, II, and III clinical protocols.
- Provides clinical guidance to oncology projects in preclinical development and to compounds being evaluated for in-licensing to insure that those projects appropriately address unmet medical needs and are clinically feasible.
- Provides clinical sections for INDs, Annual Reports, and NDAs – Participates in external relationships, e.g., with CROs, other pharmaceutical sponsors, and key opinion leaders.
- Medical Degree (MD) is required
- Minimum of 5+ years industry experience required
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Greater Boston, MA
If you are open to explore and learn more about this opportunity submit your resume using the button below or send directly to DanFarina@JuntoHLS.com.