Junto HLS has been engaged by Medical Leadership at a Top 20 pharma to recruit a Medical Director, Oncology Clinical Development.
- MD or internationally recognized equivalent required
- Leads Global Development Team
- Establishes and drives Development Team strategy and deliverables
- Responsible for high impact global decisions: monitoring and interpreting data from ongoing internal and external studies, assessing the medical and scientific implications, and making recommendations that impact regional and global development
- Drives clinical science activities relating to the preparation / approval of synopses, protocols and the conduct of clinical studies
- Interprets data from an overall scientific standpoint as well as within the context of the medical significance to individual patients
- Responsible for medical monitoring activities, assessing issues related to protocol conduct and/or individual subject safety
- Makes final decisions regarding study conduct related to scientific integrity
- Directs activities involved in interactions with regulatory authorities / agencies and clinical development activities undertaken to establish and maintain strong relationships with key opinion leaders relevant to assigned compounds and therapeutic areas
- Responsible for identification and evaluation of potential business development opportunities, conduct due diligence evaluations, and development and negotiation of clinical development plans for potential alliances and or in-licensing opportunities
- Serves as clinical contact point for ongoing alliance projects
- Hires, manages, mentors, motivates, empowers, develops and retains staff
- Greater Boston, MA
If you are open to explore and learn more about this opportunity submit your resume using the button below or send directly to DanFarina@JuntoHLS.com.