Junto HLS is working directly with Medical Leadership at a Top 10 pharma to recruit a Medical Director with Clinical Trials Experience to work on novel assets in GI (GI experience not required).
- Your genuine patient centricity and passion for truly novel treatments, cutting-edge science and addressing truly unmet medical needs
- Your Drug Development expertise
- PI/II/III or IV acceptable
- Breadth across Strategy (CDP design, Health Authority interactions, go/no-go and trial results interpretation) and Execution
- Business Development – Due diligence and CDP/Alliance negotiations
- Your education – MD or MD/PhD
- Opportunity to work in gastric motility or anti-emetic/ anti-nausea (GI experience is not required)
- My client is taking a number of intelligent shots on goal across indications and is modality agnostic in GI spanning large molecules, small molecules, cell therapy, microbiome, gene therapy etc.
- Leading GI Company – Work at a company committed to investing in transformational treatments in GI
- Recent successful product approvals and a robust and novel pipeline of organic and partnered assets
- Numerous marketed GI products as well as the fastest growing $B+ brand in GI
- Your matrix team leadership experience
- Will lead a multi-disciplinary, cross-regional team
- Directs interactions with Key Opinion Leaders and establishes strategy for assigned compounds
- Greater Boston, MA
If you are open to explore and learn more about this opportunity, submit your resume using the button below or send directly to DanFarina@juntoHLS.com.