Junto HLS has been engaged by Medical Affairs Leadership at a Top 20 pharma to recruit a Medical Director/ Associate Medical Director, Global Medical Affairs – Oncology.
The overview below outlines the basic responsibilities at the Associate Medical Director level. Additional responsibilities based on experience at the Medical Director level.
- Provide medical and scientific expertise across broad range of global medical affairs activities including data generation (interventional and observational studies), data analysis and interpretation, publications, medical communication, medical training and medical information
- Lead evidence generation strategy and execution of Phase 3B/4 studies, including interventional and observational research
- Provide strategic guidance and input into global medical affairs strategy and tactics, as well as input into clinical development program, brand team strategy and tactical plan
- Lead/support and execute global advisory board meetings and assure communication of key findings across the organization
- Lead/support global publication strategy development and execution of publication plan
- Foster research relationships with key global cancer research organizations and institutions
- Interact regularly with key medical opinion leaders
- Provide medical leadership for investigator initiated studies program (IISR)
- Develop an in-depth understating of the needs of oncology patients and demonstrate a focus on activities to meet those needs
- Provide strategic and scientific guidance into internal training plan, congress plan and company sponsored symposia
- Build long term cross functional relationships with global functions, GBTs , clinical development, regional functions and Local Operating Country (LOC)
- Greater Boston, MA
If you are open to explore and learn more about this opportunity submit your resume using the button below or send directly to DanFarina@JuntoHLS.com.