Junto HLS has been engaged by Leadership at a Top 20 pharma to recruit a Manager, R&D Finance Systems.
*** This position will have technical partners/ support – This is not an IT position ***
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Prior Pharma, Biotech, Med Device, or Healthcare experience preferred
- Prior experience with Cognos TM1, Hyperion Planning, or similar is required
- Liaison with Information Technology in regards to the maintenance, enhancements, requirements specification, reporting, and testing of financial systems and software.
- Develop and manage financial and management reports to support the organization’s financial reporting needs.
- Support the development of a long-term financial systems strategy, including vision, approach, plans and timeline.
- Initiate continuous enhancement efforts in the design of various internal and external financial reports to provide end-users with improved financial clarity, structure and content.
- Manage efficient day to day processing and integrity of the supported financial applications, including month end close cycle and quarterly budget/forecasting.
- Manage support of the R&D Finance Planning & Analysis organization through automation of the annual budget & forecasting process.
- Develop and maintain master data, hierarchies (business unit, chart of accounts, program/project, and allocations, etc.), calculations, financial performance ratios/metrics and multiple database versions in Cognos TM1 and other supported applications.
- Collaborate with Corporate Finance and global finance systems team relative to company’s accounting and financial reporting systems (SAP, Cognos TM1, Hyperion HFM).
- Work closely with R&D Finance, portfolio analytics, and IT teams to identify areas of opportunity to leverage technology to drive efficiencies and standardization that will reduce cycle time, and increase productivity across the entire organization.
- Oversee analysis user problems related to IBM Cognos TM1 and related reporting systems, determines and recommends optimum resolution based on system capabilities and user needs.
- Develop and tests new or modified report formats and customized programs to manipulate data; creates or updates functional specifications.
- Design and maintain end user production reporting.
- Develops documentation and training for end users. Develops policies and procedures in relation to financial systems.
- Manages technical development activities using project management methodologies.
- Greater Boston, MA
If you are open to explore and learn more about this opportunity submit your resume using the button below or send directly to DanFarina@JuntoHLS.com.