Junto HLS has been engaged by Leadership at a Top 20 pharma client to recruit a Manager, Forecasting.
- Oversees and executes development of demand forecasts for assigned therapeutic areas in support of standard business processes (quarterly updates, annual plans, mid/long-range plans), as well as lifecycle management and business development initiatives.
- Partners with or leads cross-functional teams (e.g. FP&A, C&P, Managed Markets, Competitive Intelligence, Decision Science, Sales Analytics, and Brand) to develop required forecast inputs, document assumptions, create analytical demand forecasts, and advise senior brand and organizational leadership of strategic implications of forecast outcomes.
- Independently prepares and delivers presentations with meaningful forecast implications, actionable insights, and recommendations to senior executive leadership.
- Defines and implements forecasting team processes to enhance consistency and efficiency.
- Leads the team in developing deep understanding multiple therapeutic areas including current and future market trends, and adds significant insights into future market direction.
- May manage junior analysts where appropriate in developing forecasts for assigned therapeutic areas.
- Recommends and utilizes appropriate quantitative analytical approaches including optimization, regression, and Monte Carlo simulation to meet specific/unique brand forecasting needs.
- Develops and implements novel forecast approaches to enhance forecast quality and establish best practices and leads team in adoption of techniques.
- Provides ongoing updates to organizational leadership on brand performance against forecasts and KPIs, offering insights about performance and forecast implications. Leverages deep market expertise to provide recommendations on strategies / tactics to enhance brand performance.
- When outsourcing is appropriate, identifies, engages, and manages vendors on analytic plans, analytical methodologies, and production of deliverables.
- Greater Chicago, IL
If you are open to explore and learn more about this opportunity submit your resume using the button below or send directly to DanFarina@JuntoHLS.com.