A growing specialty Pharmaceutical company has exclusively engaged Junto HLS – Life Sciences Recruiting in order to identify experienced Quality leaders to serve as the Head of Quality.
- Develop and execute the Quality operations strategy as needed in accordance with the overall plan for the company.
- Provide technical leadership, strategic direction and oversight for successful planning and ability to execute on all technical and quality assurance activities associated with the product line while directing/overseeing functions both internally and externally.
- Ensure that the quality standards are appropriate for all company products and product candidates and that those quality standards are consistently achieved.
- Direct functional efforts and optimize processes and proven ability to solve complex issues in a timely, efficient manner.
- Ultimate accountability for supply quality, including supplier audit schedules, remediation, quality and CGMP compliance driving regulatory inspection readiness internally and at third-party suppliers..
- Establish, implement and maintain documents and systems to ensure specifications are aligned with production capability.
- Define and implement a process for quality intelligence.
- Provide counsel to Marketing, Sales, CMC and R&D teams in quality and compliance matters.
- Interface with regulators and health authorities on all strategic quality issues.
- Provide mentoring, coaching, performance management and career development to subordinates in an entrepreneurial environment and build an environment which emphasizes high standards of performance, high work ethics and recognition of achievement.
- Experienced leader and quality operations executive with pharmaceutical experience
- Energetic, forward-thinking and creative with high ethical standards.
- A strong hands-on individual with excellent leadership skills; a first class motivator and someone who works with a passion to deliver results. You are well respected and have the ability to attract other high impact people into the organization.
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher (preferably in life sciences or engineering) with at least 10 years of experience within a strong dynamic pharmaceutical environment and a proven track record of building strong relationships and creating success.
- Solid CGMP and diverse Quality compliance practice and knowledge is also required.
- Northern NJ
If you are open to explore and learn more about this opportunity submit your resume using the button below or send directly to DanFarina@JuntoHLS.com.