Leadership at a top-tier pharmaceutical client has exclusively tasked Junto HLS with recruiting a Global Program Leaders (VP and Sr. Director levels) across CNS, Immunology or Metabolism to lead all development and LCM projects associated with an asset from discovery to the marketplace.
- Leads all development and LCM projects associated with an asset from discovery to the marketplace
- Leads the Global Program in setting project/product strategies, goals, priorities and long-term plans and schedules
- Responsible for strategic, process, and operational leadership to multiple Global Project Teams (projects from early POM/POC through large-scale Phase III/submission projects and global launch projects)
- Planning towards milestones, defining clear go/no go decision points, creating buy-up/buy-down scenario plans, managing critical path activities, proactively identifying issues, resolving conflicts and communicating project-related issues to senior executive management
- Leads key business initiatives: Evaluates new opportunities (i.e.: in-licensing candidates, impact of change in market conditions or availability of new project data in disease areas)and provides overall support for feasibility studies
- Responsible for project operating budgets within the global program
- Greater Chicago, IL
If you are open to explore and learn more about this opportunity submit your resume using the button below or send directly to DanFarina@JuntoHLS.com.