Junto HLS is working directly with Marketing Leadership at a Top 20 pharma to recruit a Director, US Payer Marketing – Oncology.
The incumbent will be responsible for the development and implementation of key brand strategies and initiatives that are focused on the U.S. payer and reimbursement environment to support the overall US commercial strategy.
- Provide commercial direction, input, and decision making at all stages of brand strategy and operational plan execution
- Develop and execute brand strategy, including identification of key market issues and opportunities, critical success factors and franchise strategies, key tactical programs and portfolio positioning and messaging
- Formulate competitive strategy and associated messaging to effectively position products within the marketplace
- Support management by conducting analyses, synthesizing strategic inputs and providing strategic recommendations
- Work collaboratively with Sales Management to ensure alignment on strategy and implementation of promotional programs
- Evaluate franchise performance against budget to ensure a cost effective allocation of resources and appropriate management reporting
- Represent marketing function as the reviewer for all promotional material
- Represent marketing function at alliance team meetings when applicable
- Identify market research needs, align on market research plans and translate findings into portfolio strategies and forecasting assumptions
- Work and manage all vendors/agencies successfully and effectively
- Drive cross-functional coordination representing the both the brand and marketing department
- Collaborate with Market Access to communicate new promotional initiatives to field personnel in an efficient and accurate manner
- Oversee Market Access Strategy Development and Execution across the franchise
- Greater Boston, MA
If you are open to explore and learn more about this opportunity submit your resume using the button below or send directly to DanFarina@JuntoHLS.com.