Junto HLS has been exclusively retained by a leading provider of integrated Safety/ PV and broader life sciences software solutions to recruit a Director Safety SME (Subject Matter Expert).
We’re working directly with the Managing Director and the Suite of Safety software solutions is experiencing tremendous growth in its customer base. The company is investing heavily in people and products to maintain its leading position in the minds of both industry and health authority leaders.
- Competitive compensation
- The primary function for this position is to bring customer facing, inward facing and Industry / agency thought leadership experience to the company’s drug safety offerings
- Customer facing: Act as a trusted partner and subject matter expert. Act as subject matter expert (SME) to support internal activities and customer implementations. During discussions with potential customers, bring to bear extensive knowledge of the field, and explain not only how our products would suit them, but what they should be doing relating to drug safety, etc. Assist clients in overcoming the resistance in the industry to certain techniques, partly cultural and partly regulatory in origin and assist them in navigating through their concerns is an essential component.
- Inward facing: Internally, this position will provide direction to the teams who help develop and design software tools. This position will manage the SME’s, Product Managers and Product Technical Managers, who write the requirements. Guidance will be provided to these team members to ensure the overall vision of the Software Product Unit is executed upon. The SME will support the company’s ability to address the market domains, by ensuring that industry needs and trends are documented and communicated internally
- Industry / agency thought leadership: This position will liaise with agencies on behalf of customers who might be particularly reserved about certain issues, and it is useful to be able to make thoughtful experienced arguments. At the same time, this position would Chair the Safety Advisory Board and Industry Standard Platform to ensure the vision for the Software Product Unit is shared with strategic clients on an ongoing basis and to ensure that standards for drug safety and utilizing company software are achieved.
- Remote or Multiple US Locations
If you are open to explore and learn more about this opportunity submit your resume using the button below or send directly to DanFarina@JuntoHLS.com.