Junto HLS is working exclusively with the Chief Compliance Officer at a Top 20 pharma client to recruit a Director, R&D Compliance position.
- Responsible for leading and understanding evolving risks throughout the pharmaceutical pipeline cycle and ensuring adequate controls in place to mitigate those risks.
- Provides compliance support for alliance partnerships for R&D organizations from a compliance perspective. These partnerships include co-licensing and joint venture agreements.
- Actively participate in and potentially manage day-to-day compliance monitoring initiatives to ensure compliance with policies involving advisory boards, Investigator Initiated Sponsored Research (IISR), internally conducted clinical trials, Investigator meetings, Sponsorships, Consulting and other fee for service arrangements, and other business activities that involve HCPs within the CMSO organization.
- Accountable for supporting the day-to-day compliance program for US R&D employees.
- Demonstrated project and program management skills. Experience in leading cross-functional projects and initiatives.
- Strong customer relationship skills and ability to interact with all levels of management, vendors and partners.
- Proactive, self-motivated, and able to work well in dynamic environment while consistently exercising good judgment.
- Responsible for providing strategic input into Global Compliance Policies and SOPs that affect US-based R&D employees.
- Greater Boston, MA or Greater Chicago, IL
If you are open to explore and learn more about this opportunity submit your resume using the button below or send directly to DanFarina@JuntoHLS.com.