Junto HLS has been engaged by Sr. Leadership at a growing, employee centric, pharma company to recruit a Director, Project Management to provide project management leadership to global development project teams.
- Manage global, cross-functional drug development project teams/sub-teams
- Inclusive Phase III trials, Market Expansion and other LCM activities
- Organize interdepartmental activities to ensure completion of assigned projects within scope, on schedule and within budget constraints
- Identify project risks and prepare mitigations and contingency plans
- Ensure accurate tracking and reporting of project milestones and deliverables
- Identify and communicate resource constraints to senior management
- Ensure team conflicts are resolved in a professional and timely manner
- Prepare project updates for governance meetings and clearly communicate status in written documents and presentations
- Participate in implementing improvements to project management processes, tools and infrastructure to ensure ongoing efficiency across the R&D organization and company wide
- San Francisco Bay Area, CA or Philadelphia, PA
If you are open to explore and learn more about this opportunity submit your resume using the button below or send directly to DanFarina@JuntoHLS.com.