Junto HLS has been engaged by Leadership at a Top 20 pharma to recruit a Director, Global Regulatory Intelligence.
- Global regulatory intelligence contact for key stakeholders including therapeutic areas and regional teams.
- Support regulatory interactions and provide guidance on policy and advocacy issues, including building relationships with key regulatory decision makers globally.
- Leads Global Regulatory Intelligence (GRI) to create vision for Regulatory Intelligence.
- Oversee the strategic assessment of external regulatory changes globally and, to work with subject matter experts within the Company, to drive or support the decision making process to understand and prioritize the regulatory risks & opportunities globally.
- Represent Global Regulatory Policy & Intelligence and GRA on internal and external forums / networks. Positively influence the regulatory environment as needed, to meet business needs.
- Oversee GRA participation in regional committees to drive effective networking and representation to ensure a one voice policy.
- Keep abreast of internal and external changes, trends, developments and other dynamics relevant to the regulatory environment that may bear influence to the company and propose action plan.
- Play a key role in development and implementation of appropriate systems, processes and standards within Regulatory Policy & Intelligence, within GRA and across the company.
- Work closely and partner with a number of subject matter experts to plan regulatory advocacy positions, strategies and tactics and facilitate engagement with regulators on key topics of interest.
- Provide leadership for specific external engagement and / or Regulatory Policy activities.
- Contribute to or has primary responsibility for the management and maintenance of special projects such as Global Regulatory Affairs Priority Topic list, position papers, and regulatory issues/trends reports, as assigned.
- Ensures regular RI updates to provide education, knowledge sharing, newsletters, reports and other modes of communication to advance regulatory expertise and decision making for the region.
- Maintain consistent oversight of deliverables. Keep all internal customers, partners and stakeholders abreast of progress and provide interim updates on ongoing activities and current initiatives.
- Lead routine and ad hoc meetings within function and cross-functionally. Presents to senior management as relevant.
- Manages personnel within group to ensure coverage for regional responsibilities.
- Greater Boston, MA
If you are open to explore and learn more about this opportunity submit your resume using the button below or send directly to DanFarina@JuntoHLS.com.