Junto HLS is working exclusively with Sr. Leadership at a top-tier pharmaceutical client to recruit a Director, Global Program Management.
Are you a good fit?
- Project Leadership & Management Skills – Project, risk/issue and people management experience in a global, matrix environment
- Pharmaceutical Industry Knowledge – broad cross-functional understanding of early and late stage drug development through filing and launch
- Business Acumen – Solid understanding of commercial
- Collaboration and Stakeholder Management Skills – Flexibility, tolerance and diplomacy to best manage change and differing opinions
- (See Select Accountabilities below)
- Lead the cross-divisional project planning efforts of the Global Product Team in defining and implementing the product strategy and operational plan.
- Establish, communicate and execute plans resulting in achievement of project goals.
- Partner with the Global Program Leader to drive team deliverables for project completion for assigned products in all phases of development, pre and post launch.
- Partner with the Global Program Leader to manage a global, cross-divisional budget in early to late-phase drug development and/or life cycle management projects.
- Lead the Global Product Team project risk management process and generate the cross-functional, cross-divisional project risk register for assigned products.
- Provide direction to less senior Project Managers
- Generate collaboration, cooperation and communication globally across divisions and functions
- Greater Chicago, IL
If you are open to explore and learn more about this opportunity submit your resume using the button below or send directly to DanFarina@JuntoHLS.com.