Junto HLS is working with Leadership at a Top 20 pharma to recruit a Director, DMPK.
- Required – Biologics experience
- Required – PhD degree
- This leader will sit on multi-functional project teams to provide strategic DMPK support to the discovery and development of biologics programs with a focus on biologics for cancer immune-therapeutics, including novel targeted-delivery platforms and cell-based therapies
- Manage PhD and Master level PK scientists and supervise immunogenicity prediction
- Represent DMPK in discovery and development biologics project teams. Initiate and engage in multifunctional collaborations to facilitate the advancement of drug candidates and build thorough knowledge of biologics properties
- Be responsible for the design and interpretation of DMPK studies necessary for the selection of clinical candidates
- Work closely with Oncology R&D to build up and strengthen translational science strategy in cancer patients
- Play a visible and critical role in global DMPK to share learning and enhance consistency in best practices across sites and disease areas about targeted therapeutics/biologics discovery and development and establish a global DMPK support strategy for immunotherapy in oncology
- Keep up to date with emerging literature and science in the biologics development in oncology
- Greater Boston, MA
If you are open to explore and learn more about this opportunity submit your resume using the button below or send directly to DanFarina@JuntoHLS.com.