A well-funded, clinical phase Biotechnology client has engaged Junto HLS to recruit their Director, Data Management. The incumbent will lead all data management tasks and have a meaningful equity stake in the business. They will ensure that studies are properly designed, analyzed and presented to successfully support product development, the resulting regulatory submissions and publications.
- Serve as the expert in Clinical Data Management to provide oversight and advice to the clinical project team regarding the CDM activities and deliverables
- Build and maintain strong partnerships with internal teams and external partners to ensure clinical data is of high quality, delivered on time, and within budget
- Development and oversight of DM processes and standards and functional leadership
- Represent CDM during activities associated with regulatory inspections/audits
- Provide CDM business expertise and consultancy in the selection and use of software systems and vendors
- Manage and resolves all escalated issues related to CDM deliverables
- Develop and integrate clinical project standards and processes based on industry best practices
- Recommend and implement techniques to improve productivity, increase efficiencies, reduce costs, and maintain state-of-the-art practices
- Select, recruit, develop, manage, coach, coordinate and appraise the performance of direct and indirect reporting associates and ensures high quality performance management
- Provide strategic DM expertise to global Clinical Operations Development Initiatives (Clinical, Regulatory and Drug Safety)
- Management and oversight of vendor contracts, resourcing and budgets
- Central New Jersey
If you are open to explore and learn more about this opportunity submit your resume using the button below or send directly to DanFarina@JuntoHLS.com.