Junto HLS has been engaged by Leadership at a Top 20 pharma to recruit a Director/ Associate Director, Clinical Pharmacology.
- Manages strategic, scientific and operational aspects of programs from the clinical pharmacology perspective.
- Supervises and mentors junior staff providing professional and career development.
- Serves as the clinical pharmacology program lead for compounds in Phase 1-4 clinical studies.
- Provides representation and leadership on strategic and operational cross-functional teams.
- Works with functional experts across the R&D organization, such QS, DMPK, Research, Pharm Sci, TBR, and Clinical Science providing leadership and guidance in clinical pharmacology activities.
- Responsible for drafting and executing clinical pharmacology plans
- Creates or assists in the preparation of protocol synopses, oversees program execution including protocol conduct, data analysis, resolution of internal decision points and external regulatory interactions.
- Responsible for clinical pharmacology summary documents (such as IB, CTA).
- Performs PK/PD analyses or guides such analyses as appropriate.
- Maintains a high standard for good clinical practice, compliance and ethics.
- Assists in departmental management through program reviews and collaborative decision-making.
- Represents company in meetings with regulatory agencies and Health Authorities.
- Greater Boston, MA
If you are open to explore and learn more about this opportunity submit your resume using the button below or send directly to DanFarina@JuntoHLS.com.