Our client, a Top 20 Pharma, has exclusively engaged Junto HLS to recruit an Associate Director, Portfolio Analytics.
- Develop and manage a standard set of R&D portfolio assessment measures for the prioritization, valuation, and assessment of the global R&D portfolio, spanning research through life cycle management.
- Develop analyses and present to executive management visualizations to guide portfolio trade-off discussions.
- Direct the analysis and monitoring of global R&D performance and KPI tracking; ensuring alignment with industry benchmark consortiums, as well as identification and providing leadership to innovative internal improvement solutions and initiatives.
- Function as analytics lead liaison with R&D and commercial.
- Direct the creation of processes and procedures which proactively identify potential pipeline gaps and propose remediation strategies including timeline / budget modifications, business development opportunities, in-sourcing / outsourcing changes, etc.
- Direct the annual resource forecasting process across global R&D functions.
- Drive the utilization of analytical tools throughout the organization to ensure consistent and accurate project / portfolio information.
- Greater Chicago, IL
If you are open to explore and learn more about this opportunity submit your resume using the button below or send directly to DanFarina@JuntoHLS.com.