Junto HLS has been engaged by a well-funded Oncology Biotech to recruit a Director, Alliance Management.
Consider if you are interested in the following:
- A meaningful equity stake in a promising business
- Develop life-saving cancer immunotherapies – potentially a breakthrough treatment in Oncology
- Innovative environment
- Work on cutting edge therapy
- Employees are encouraged to bring their best ideas to the table
- Strong Business Model
- Multiple partnerships with top-tier pharma
- Solid balance sheet
- Visibility and working closely with Senior Management (Internal and Alliance Partners)
- Low bureaucracy
- Able to be impactful and get things done quickly
- Ability to grow
- Passionate, purpose driven and capable peers throughout the organization
- High integrity, experienced leadership
- Ensure the proactive management and smooth functioning of the company’s important Alliances
- Function as the main source of information regarding the contractual terms/obligations
- Assist the project team(s) in driving the goals of the collaboration.
- Manage collaboration issues before they become problems.
- Foster alliance skills and knowledge development, furthering the collaboration skills and capabilities of alliance teams.
- Conduct reviews and meetings, as appropriate, with senior management and other functions to provide general updated, communicate key issues, milestones, etc. and gather feedback.
- Manage and direct the alliance governance activities.
- Ensure meetings are schedule in accordance with the agreement and in a timely manner.
- Create agenda, ensure both parties have required materials in advance, and document meeting decisions and follow-ups with meeting minutes.
- Alliance Conflict Management and Resolution
- Manage long term relationships between company and the partners by demonstrating diplomacy skills and a high level of trust within both organizations. Must routinely evaluate partnership health and manage cross-functional issues and teams.
- Plan for and proactively manage the evolving nature of a partnership, its governance processes, and cross-partner interactions throughout the life cycle of the agreement.
- Take company lead on issues (typically cross-functional) requiring alliance consensus or decision, gaining internal alignment through broad business knowledge and driving to resolution with the partner. Involve key internal players to ensure speedy decision making process.
- Central NJ
If you are open to explore and learn more about this opportunity submit your resume using the button below or send directly to DanFarina@JuntoHLS.com.